Our Privacy Statement for TecnicoSolutions.com
Your privacy is really important to us, and we understand how important it is to you. Our aim is to be as clear and open as possible about what we do and why we do it. TecnicoSolutions.com is committed to the online privacy of all its users.
Information We Collect
- Email Address - We use your email address as a unique key when signing into our services which are only accessible via a signed in user. We also use this email address to send our newsletters if you have opted for it.
- Password - We do not store your raw passwords. We only store cryptographic hash values associated with the given password to enable secure storage. we do not do anything with these stored hash values other than to match with given passwords when logging into this website.
- Correspondence - If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- IP Addresses- When you visit our site, we will automatically receive your IP address, a unique identifier for your computer or other access device. We simply store IP addresses for analytical purposes only.
How We Use The Information We Collect
Our main uses of your information are explained above which in general is to successfully log you into our system and allow you into areas only accessible by signing into this website, as well as to help us understand your needs and provide you with a better service; but you should also be aware of the following uses:
- Marketing - We (Tecnico Solutions Ltd) may use the information we collect to inform you by email about special offers and new products and services that we think may be of interest to you and we may tell you about other organisations' products and services. If you do not wish to receive these communications, please let us know. You can change your mind at any time by contacting an administrator.
- Customer Care and Correspondence - As part of our customer car procedures, we may follow-up, by email, customers who has signed up to our services, for example to resolve a complaint or to ask for a testimonial.
- Market research - From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- Website improvement - To help us design our website and improve your experience, we may collect information about the way you use and access our website. Our web system collects information about each visitor, including your IP address, the length of time spent on the website and the order in which pages are visited. This is explained in more detail in the cookies section below.
- Fraud Prevention - In order to protect our customers and us from fraud and theft, we may look at the information that we get from making identity checks and other information in our customer records, including how you conduct your account, and may pass this to other group companies, other retailers and to financial and other organisations (including law enforcement agencies) involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way.
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer by your web browser. They're used for many things, such as remembering whether you've visited the website before, so that you remain signed in, or to help us work out how many new website visitors we get each month. They contain information about the use of your computer but do not include personal information about you (they don't store your name or address, etc). This policy explains how cookies are used on our website.
We may collect information automatically when you visit the website, using cookies. The cookies allow us to identify your computer and find out details about your current visit. You can choose not to allow cookies, but if you do we cannot guarantee that your experience with this website will be as good as if you do allow cookies. The information collected by cookies does not personally identify you; it includes general information about your computer settings, your connection to the Internet e.g. operating system and web browser type, IP address, your browsing patterns and timings of browsing on the Website and your location.
Most internet browsers accept cookies automatically. You are not obliged to accept cookies and may modify your browser so that it will not accept cookies. In order to manage your cookies, please select your browser from the list below and follow the instructions:
Useful information about Cookies
Further information about cookies can be found on the following websites:
Types of cookie that may be used by us
The following types of cookie may be used on this web site:
- Analytics Cookies - Analytic cookies monitor how visitors move around the web site and how they reached it. This is used so that we can see total (not individual) figures on which content users use most, for instance.
- Session Cookies - Session cookies are essential to basic web site functionality. They are anonymous and are automatically deleted when you close your web browser. Web pages have no memories. A user going from page to page will be treated by the website as a completely new visitor. Session cookies enable the website you are visiting to keep track of your movement from page to page so you don't get asked for the same information you've already given to the site. Cookies allow you to proceed through many pages of a site quickly and easily without having to authenticate or reprocess each new area you visit.
Facebook's data use policy
Storage of Data
We will not store your personal information for any longer than we need to, however we may be obliged by law to store your communications and personal information including activity logs and we may need to show details of these to government or authorised officials upon request. Like many websites, we use log files to monitor the effectiveness of our online marketing programmes.
At TecnicoSolutions.com, information security is very important and we have taken many steps to make sure your experience with us is secure. Information about you will be kept safe and secure.
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your information, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect and secure information that is collected online.
To help us keep your information confidential you should:
- Keep your password secret.
- Never distribute the website addresses for pages that you have looked at while signed in as a registered user.
- You should choose a password that is not obvious or known to anyone else. You should never give a third party your password, as you will be responsible for all activity and charges incurred through use of your password whether authorised by you or not.
- If you forget your password, you can request a new password, in which details will be emailed to the email address we hold for you. You can change your password anytime by contacting an administrator. Should we think that there is likely to be, or has been any breach of security, we may change your password and notify you of the change by email.
Notification of Changes to This Policy
We want to make sure we're giving you the information about privacy and security that you want - let us know what you think. If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please contact us .
Last updated Fri 16th Jan, 2015 by Tecnico Solutions.