Coding & Marking » GHS Label Printing
The new symbols are Red and Black diamonds. The CLP regulation concerning these symbols applies in full from 1 June 2015. CLP is part of GHS, the Global Harmonisation System.
The TC-TWIN Series printers are ready to meet the demands of the new regulations. Ready to print red + black on porous and non porous packaging.
The TC-TWIN is driven by ALE's high definition Master Series controller and is fully supported by Codex image design software.
- Full library of symbols
- Warning text in world languages, fonts and scripts
- Two colour dedicated print head 54mm or 72mm print height (up to 144mm)
- Oil and solvent based inks
- Different colours for a wide variety of packaging applications
- Mineral Free Inks now available for food packaging
- Far lower cost than labelling
- On-line real time printing to 60 m/min
- Available now!
Why consider TC-TWIN?
Ink-jet printing offers cost reductions of up to 80% compared to the cost per label of print & apply thermal transfer.
Ink-jet can print directly on to porous and non-porous packaging and include real-time data, counters, batch and logistics data in text fields and inside barcodes.
Ink-jet is a uniquely flexible solution and the TC-TWIN is ready to be that solution.
TC-TWIN Print-Heads. Two colours. 54mm to 144mm print-height. Designed for GHS/CLP – Symbol library included.
The TC-TWIN printer can print directly from any Windows™ software including Office, OpenOffice, Photoshop in two colours, and ALE’s own image-design software.
Please contact us for more information about this product.
Last updated Wed 15th Apr, 2015 by Tecnico Solutions.